Mission & Beliefs
The mission of YouthQuest is to provide youth with engaging after school experiences to excel, excite, and explore.
- All children need to feel loved and safe.
- After school programming must be high quality, exciting, engaging and based on challenge, project and investigative activities.
- Engaging activities help children develop values, social skills and a lifelong love of learning.
- All children deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.
- A whole brain approach to education is a child’s right.
- Children should have input on their learning.
- We are all learners.
- Community involvement creates a strong, supportive environment for after school.