YouthQuest Board of Directors and Advisory Board
Genesee Regional Chamber of Commerce Operating Board of Directors
Our board provides important oversight and resources to ensure that YouthQuest delivers a best-in-class program.
- John Matonich, Chair, President & CEO, ROWE Professional Services Company
- Joe Serra, Chair-Elect, President, Serra Automotive Group
- Phil Peters, Treasurer, Vice President, Charles Stewart Mott Foundation
- Robert L. Rummel, Secretary, Senior Vice President, Chase
- Dr. Julianne Princinsky, Past Chair, President, Baker College of Flint
Robert Fuller, CFO, Hubbard Supply Co.
Gary Hurand, President, Management Diversified, Inc.
Don Kooy, President/CEO, McLaren-Flint
Steve Landaal, President, Landaal Packaging Systems
Patrick Gleason, Genesee County Commissioner
Dayne Walling, Mayor, City of Flint
Tim Herman, CEO, Genesee Regional Chamber of Commerce
YouthQuest Advisory Board
The YouthQuest Advisory Board is comprised of local education and community leaders, and national experts. The Board provides regular input and expertise to ensure that YouthQuest is responding to the unique needs of our students and has access to the latest educational research and best practices.
- Greg Viener, Advisory Board Chair, President, Commercial Banking Mid-Michigan, Citizens Bank
- Detra Fields, Principal, Dye Elementary
- Lisa Hagel, Superintendent, Genesee Intermediate School District
- Dr. Steve Tunnicliff, Superintendent, Carman-Ainsworth School District
- Tim Herman, CEO, Genesee Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Tricia Hill, Superintendent, Mt. Morris School District
- Mark Kleinhans, Superintendent, Montrose School District
- Larry Watkins, Interim Superintendent, Flint Community Schools
- Dr. Gerard Voland, University of Michigan-Flint
- Fund Development Expert